Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Megan Fox 'removing' Marilyn Monroe tattoo







Megan Fox is having second thoughts about some of her ink, particularly Marilyn Monroe's face on the inside of her forearm.

"I'm removing it," Fox tells Italy's Amica magazine's September issue. "It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life."

What was she thinking when she got the tattoo? "It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down," the actress once said of the Marilyn tribute, according to E! News.

Fox, 25, reserves the right to do - and undo - things to herself. She explains in Amica that she had her belly button pierced "when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears - the only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20."

No comments:

Post a Comment